CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Little Miss Cute Curly Q

IMG_5150 Here is how Autumn’s hair turned out after being in foam rollers overnight.  I call her my “cute curly Q.”

IMG_5155Olivia really liked Autumn’s curls and kept trying to pull on them.  It’s funny to see their heads next to each other, b/c it seems like just yesterday that Autumn was as small as Olivia and had no hair.  And, Olivia is able to wear Autumn’s baby clothes that I had saved, so it’s fun to see her in outfits that I remember Autumn wearing.

Oh, I forgot to mention that Dad was called to be a Stake High Councilor 2 weeks ago!  Pres. Jones knows he’ll only be here for another 4 months, but still felt like he needed to issue the call.  Aleina was going to come over tonight for another play date w/ Autumn, but she had to cancel b/c she had too much homework.  That was ok, b/c that meant Autumn & I got to watch Olivia while Nate & Riannon ran some errands.

No comments: