CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Rainbow Looms & Meetings & Snow

IMG_5144 Today was one of those crazy busy Sundays that felt like it was non-stop.  Thankfully we have church in the afternoon, so at least Autumn & I get to spend the morning together.  Mom gave her 4 bags of these rainbow loom bands as a gift for doing so well in the cheer competition.  Autumn wanted to sort them out by color, b/c she’s a girl after my own organizing heart.  After playing a little bit this morning it was time to get ready for church.  We both got ready, scarfed down some lunch, and I dropped her off at Liz & Lib’s.  Usually she goes to Shannon’s, but Shannon’s Mom is in town visiting and I don’t want her to have to worry about Autumn while she has company.  I went to my ward council meeting, and then we had our 3 hours of church.  In Young Women’s, Ashley taught the Laurel’s class lesson and she did a GREAT job.  I LOVE it when the YW teach.

IMG_5143After church, Autumn wanted to just hang out at our house instead of going over to Mom & Dad’s house.  So, we had a little pizza picnic and chatted while we ate.  Then it was time for me to go to my meetings.  So, I took her over to Mom & Dad’s at 5:30 so I could make it to my 6:00 Laurel Class Presidency meeting.  We decided to meet 1 hour before BYD since we would be there already.  That worked out pretty good.  Then we had BYD and we had a panel of 3 people from the ward (2 women and 1 man) talk to us about how the “standard Mormon answers” of prayer, scripture study, church attendance & seminary have blessed their lives.  It was a great BYD.  I finally got home at 8:30 and it started to snow around 9:30!  Even though it didn’t stick to the roads and make them scary to drive on, I’m glad I was home in my warm and cozy house.

No comments: