CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2014

Massive Poinsettia & Bahama Buck’s

IMG_5304 I am so glad that today is Friday, b/c it felt more like a Thursday to me.  For dinner tonight we had Vietnamese food, and it hit the spot.  I had to get a picture of this MASSIVE poinsettia that Mom & Dad got at Costco.  Autumn is standing next to it and it’s literally as big as the whole upper part of her body.  She went and stood behind it and I couldn’t even see her!

IMG_5306 On the way home we decided to stop and check out the new Bahama Buck’s shaved ice store, b/c I had a BOGO free coupon.  We both got a “small” size, and it was more than enough for me.  I’ll get Autumn the “baby” size next time b/c a small was too much for her.  Someone told me to try it “Bahama Mama Rama” style, which means that they put a scoop of Blue Bell vanilla ice cream at the bottom of the ice & cream on top.  It’s more expensive that way, but is definitely the way to go!

IMG_5308We even ran into Waverly & Coach Gayle!  It was a perfect night to get shaved ice b/c it was unseasonably warm today w/ a high of 72 degrees!

No comments: