CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2014

My New Laptop!

IMG_5290 We woke up this morning to find Rosy Posy asleep in Barbie’s bed w/ a Kleenex for her blanket.  I’m glad we have a nice elf instead of one of those elves that causes mischief and makes messes.  Wink wink!

IMG_5295 
I could not wait to get home tonight, b/c my new laptop got delivered!  I got Autumn to bed and then got busy setting it up.  I am NOT a fan of Windows 8.  Since I don’t have the internet at home, I’ll have to wait & download Picasa & Windows Live Writer at work tomorrow.  I really hope this will be as good of a laptop as my old one was.

IMG_5299
I have to say that I am really disappointed w/ the Peter Pan Live! show on TV tonight.  I was really wanting it to be great, but I was completely underwhelmed.  I only watched a few minutes of it, b/c I thought it was so bad.  Christopher Walken’s performance felt flat and deflated.  The best part was the set and the 3 buff brown boys in the background!

3 comments:

Jen T said...

We have never done that Elf thing, but yours does sound nice! Hope you like your new laptop!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Rosy Posy fits perfectly well on Barbie's bed. Hahaha! Anyway, it's so exciting that you got a new laptop. Nothing beats the fresh look of a new device, and all that unused storage. So thrilling, right? Hahaha! Hopefully, your new laptop has been nothing but a great companion to you, Lisa! All the best! :)

Cordia Remsen @ RB’s Computer Service