CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 12, 2015

A Better Day & Time With The Girls

IMG_5868I’m happy to report that today went much better for Autumn & I.  It was good to be back in a routine of work & school.  After school we went to WalMart & shared a sandwich for dinner and then got a few groceries.  We also stopped by the $1 Store to get some things for a lady’s birthday tomorrow that I visit teach.  We got home & Autumn got her reading done, I picked up the house a little bit, and then it was bedtime. 

Nick is so funny!  He said that he was FREEZING (I keep the temp in the house between 68 to 70 degrees), so he was sitting on the couch wearing pajamas, a coat, slippers, and this big fuzzy hat that Mom & Dad got for him when they were on a trip in Russia.  He insisted that I try it on b/c it’s so soft and warm.  I don’t think this look is for me!  LOL!

IMG_5876I went over to Christine’s tonight so we could watch The Bachelor.  I really don’t care at all about watching that show, and I didn’t watch the Bachelorette last season either.  But, we watch it as a way to bond & connect and talk & visit & be together.  We were going to watch last week’s episode & this week’s episode, but we only got through last week’s episode. We were laughing so hard and having so much fun making fun of the silly girls.  We had nicknames for a bunch of them.  I forgot to snap a picture of us together, so I just took this one as we were leaving.  I’m so thankful for them & our close friendship!

No comments: