CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Dash The Fish

Today was one of my busy Sundays!  I had ward council this morning before church, so I dropped Autumn off at the angel family’s house that watches her for me & brings her to church.  This angel family even had a balloon & sign on their front door wishing her a happy birthday!  They seriously are such an amazing family.  Church was really good today, and one of the Laurels taught our class on the Holy Ghost.  I am so impressed when the girls teach, b/c they always do such a great job.

IMG_4038 Autumn & I rushed home after church b/c the Deckers were coming over to deliver Autumn’s birthday present from them.  They already gave her gum & chap stick (her FAVORITES) yesterday, but they had another present for her.  They got her a beta fish!  This is the first pet she’s ever had and she was so excited.  They even brought us all the food, filtered water, a tank, etc.  They taught us what to do to take care of the fish.

IMG_4043Isn’t he pretty?  He really is this bright blue/green color.  Autumn decided to name him Dash.  We watched the fish for a while and then scarfed down some taco salad for dinner.  We went to BYC (Bishop’s Youth Committee) meeting at 6:00 and Autumn went upstairs at the house we were at to play w/ the kids while I was in that meeting.  Then we had to leave to go over to the church for her “Great To Be Eight” meeting where all the kids & their parents that are turning 8 this year got to learn about what to expect and what to do.

After we got done with Great To Be Eight, we went back to the place where we had the BYC meeting b/c I had accidentally left a bag w/ all my Young Women’s stuff in it there.  We grabbed that and headed home so Autumn could go to bed.  I watched the last half of Downton Abbey on PBS, and ended up staying up too late editing pics & blogging.  I really need to start making myself get ready for bed at 10:00 so I can be in bed by 10:30 and get a full 8 hours of sleep!

1 comment:

packmom said...

Love the color of that fish. Happy belated birthday to Autumn. She is looking is grown up and her hair grew out really fast--such a pretty girl.