CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2015

♪ Waking Up Is Hard To Do ♪

IMG_5937 I had SUCH.A.HARD.TIME getting out of bed this morning!!!  I went to bed when I usually do (between 10:30 – 11:30), but for some reason it was rough getting out of bed this morning.  I’m not a “morning person,” but when my alarm goes off I’m not a bear when I wake up either.  I’m just groggy for a little bit and then I get up and get moving.  I hit the snooze button so many times this morning.  I saw a thing on Facebook the other day that said something along the lines of, “I have finally earned the trust of my sheets and they have accepted me as one of their own.  I can’t possibly leave them now, or they will feel betrayed.”  LOL!  That’s how I felt this morning.

IMG_5938The sunrise was really pretty this morning.  Too bad Autumn had to go to daycare & I had to go to work on Martin Luther King, Jr. day, b/c the weather was perfect for going to the park.  It was spring-like weather today instead of middle-of-January-winter weather.  But, Autumn’s daycare is awesome and took the kids to a hockey game today & they got to be up in one of the suites!

Last week I talked to a guy in Mom & Dad’s ward who wants me to apply for a job at his company.  I would get to work from home 4 days a week!  When I made a list of pros & cons, there were NO cons.  But, every time I have tried to work on my resume, it hasn’t felt right.  That job would be PERFECT for days like today, b/c I could work, but still keep Autumn home w/ me instead of having to send her to daycare.  So, we’ll see how it pans out.

No comments: