CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Great, Now I’m Sick … UGH

IMG_5847 I was really hoping that Autumn would be better by now, but she’s still sick.  Luckily, Nate was off again today.  I think there’s going to be a permanent Autumn-shaped indentation on Papa & Mimi’s couch from where she’s been sitting since Sunday.  Poor little bug!

IMG_5862 I started to feel kind of sick, so I stopped & got a large Sonic cranberry w/ a splash of mint slush.

IMG_5851I got the full blown flu around noon, and I felt HORRIBLE.  I finally left at 3:00, b/c I felt so crappy.  My hands & feet would not get warm & felt like icicles, so I had my gloves on.  I went to use the restroom before I left, and I had one of my gloves tucked under my chin.  I leaned over to flush the toilet & it fell right into the toilet!  DANG IT!  I already felt crummy, and this was just the icing on the cake.  Not to mention that one of our hot water heaters is out, so we won’t have hot water until a new can be installed next week.  I just have to keep reminding myself that this is all just “first world problems.”

IMG_5854 I went to Mom & Dad’s house and got Autumn, had her take a shower since they have hot water at their house, and then we both came home & vegged out on the couch.  She fell asleep leaning against me while I watched Parenthood.  This episode had me crying!  They better not kill of Zeek!  I really hope we can get over this crud quickly.  I don’t want Autumn to miss too much school!

1 comment:

Jen T said...

Hope you are both feeling much better soon! It seems like when it rains it pours, but you are good to remember and keep things in perspective! Hope all is going better!