CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 9, 2015

VHS Classics

01.09I was surprisingly feeling much better today.  I’m still sick and cough and sneeze a lot, but I can at least function.  I went into the office for a few hours, b/c there was an order that HAD to go in today.  I left at noon and stopped and got McDonald’s for lunch as a way to thank Nick for watching Autumn for me.  Autumn’s feeling better and doesn’t have a fever, but she’s still coughing so hard that she throws up phlegm, and I’m pretty sure her teacher & classmates wouldn’t appreciate that.

After lunch Nick left for work, and Autumn & I just hung out and watched these VHS movies.  Mom & Dad are cleaning out some stuff before their mission and they had a whole bunch of VHS movies they gave to us.  We still have a VHS player, so we were thrilled to have them to watch.  We pretty much just hung out the whole day & vegged on the couch and tried not to cough & sneeze all over everything.  Being sick is the pits.

No comments: