CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2015

Pre-Birthday Celebration

IMG_5895 I left work a few minutes early today so I could stop at the $1 Store & get some balloons for Autumn.  It was nice and sunny today, and in the mid 60’s, which was really nice!  I’m for sure ready for Spring.  It was such a pretty sunset tonight.

IMG_4011 I think it’s lame that I can’t go to Autumn’s class at school to celebrate her birthday.  I had to just send in some treats for them to hand out in class.  I took treats & drinks to her daycare to share, but they had already closed the classroom & were already in the gym.  The teacher offered to bring them all back into the class, but that was going to be too much work so I told her not to worry about it.

IMG_5928We haven’t seen Nate & Riannon this week b/c we’ve had stuff going on in the evenings.  They were so nice & made dinner for Autumn’s birthday.  They made meatloaf, Red Lobster cheddar biscuits, and broccoli.

IMG_5901 Autumn cracks me up w/ her funny faces & how she always makes a heart shape on her chest w/ her hands.

IMG_4016I got all the dinner dishes finished up and we watched How To Train Your Dragon 2.  For dessert I got an Edward’s turtle pie and we sang to her.  Her hair is so stinkin’ long, and she looks way too grown up & needs to stop growing!!!  It was a fun night celebrating Autumn as a family!

No comments: