CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Taco Salad Helper

IMG_5889 Tonight we stopped at Kroger to fill up w/ gas, and it was only $1.719 a gallon!!!  While we were there, we went in the store & got some stuff to make taco salad for dinner.  Autumn did an AWESOME job of cutting up the lettuce & cucumbers.  She’s a good helper.  She wanted me to take a picture of her by her taco salad, and she wanted to show off a tooth that came out last night.  I was brushing her teeth & must have brushed a little too hard b/c her loose tooth fell out!

IMG_5891It was so GLORIOUS this morning to take a HOT shower.  It was weird to have it a little too hot, b/c we’ve been living w/ it being lukewarm for at least a month before we knew the hot water heater was broken.  I ran the dishwasher, unloaded it, refilled it, and ran it again.  I also did 4 loads of laundry.  WOOT WOOT!  I sat & folded clothes while I watched Parenthood.  I can’t believe there are only 2 episodes left.  I for sure shed tears a few times while watching tonight’s episode!

2 comments:

Jen T said...

Isn't it nice to have helpers at dinner? Way to go on losing a tooth! Glad you got hot water. It is amazing how many things we take for granted huh? Glad everyone is healthy at your house again!

Jen T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.