CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Talk Preparation Tuesday

IMG_5843 I went into work an hour late again today, b/c Autumn was up coughing so much during the night.  Nate was off today, so he was able to watch her for me.  Tonight when we got home I gave her a breathing treatment b/c her coughing is so bad.  I hate it that she’s so sick & had to miss the first day back to school today.

IMG_5845Once I got her to sleep, I started working on a talk.  I was asked to talk in sacrament meeting in a few Sundays about the new 2015 Youth Theme.  The words just seemed to flow & the talk came together pretty fast.  I’m so glad when they ask at least a week in advance, so I have time to think about it & allow inspiration to come.  That way I can tweak it & say what the Spirit directs me to say.

No comments: