CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2015

Poor Autumn Bottom

IMG_5839 The only real story for today is that my little Autumn Bottom was so sick!  She woke up in the night crying b/c she would cough so hard she would throw up.  Plus, she had a fever and then she would get the chills.  I tried to keep her fever down by alternating Motrin & Tylenol every 4 hours.  I went in to work an hour late, b/c we were up so many times last night.  Mom is a SAINT & said she would watch Autumn for me so I could go to work.  I’m thankful my boss let me off a half hour early so I could be w/ my Autumn girl.  Mom said she just laid on the couch all day & watched TV in between taking naps.

IMG_5841Mom & Dad needed to get out of the house so they went to a dinner & movie.  Nothing sounded good to Autumn for dinner except for mac & cheese, so that’s what I made for dinner.  We snuggled on the couch & she wanted to watch High School Musical 3.  Then we came home & I gave her a breathing treatment while I folded and put away some laundry.  Then she went to bed.  I hope she can get some good rest & get feeling better.  School starts tomorrow, but I don’t think she’ll be going.  Poor little love bug!!!

1 comment:

Jen T said...

So not fun when they are sick! So glad you have family to help you out and hope she gets better soon!