CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A New Restaurant & Old Memories

IMG_6236 For dinner tonight we tried this new restaurant. It was OK, but not something I would go out of my way to buy. The thing we liked the best was their Caribbean corn soufflé. Nate picked it up after work, and they forgot to give him half the order, so we called the restaurant. The manager was so nice & offered to drive it out to us since they had messed up. Nate was so impressed that they offered to do that, that he said he would go back & get the missing items.

IMG_6241 After dinner we just sat around and visited and enjoyed spending time together. Autumn was snuggled up w/ Papa on the floor and Olivia did NOT like sharing Papa. She walked over to Autumn, pointed her finger in Autumn’s face, and gave her a stern talking to in baby gibberish. We were all cracking up!

IMG_6233 Mom & Dad had gone through more of their stuff, and Dad found this note that Grandma Johnson had written him back in 1968! How cool is that? I love seeing her handwriting, and wish I knew more of the story behind why she wrote this note. That’s why I’m so glad that I do Project Life, and that I come from a long line of “memory keepers.”

IMG_6250Mom & Dad found 2 boxes full of my stuff at the top of their closet, which means those boxes have been there for 17 years! There were some fun things in there that brought back a lot of memories. Mom also gave me a packet of pictures of mine that she found,. This is my high school graduation picture from 1997 and I had to laugh, b/c I’m now sporting the same bangs again. LOL!

No comments: