CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 20, 2015

Bonding With My Baby

IMG_6279 Tonight Autumn & I went to dinner at Taco Cabana & shared a taco salad bowl. I love getting to spend so much one-on-one time with her. I love hearing about her day, the things that are important to her, etc. We HAD to stop and get groceries b/c we are out of A LOT of staple items since I haven’t had the chance to go to the store in the past few weeks.

IMG_6281 We came home, put the groceries away, and then Autumn picked a movie for us to watch together. She picked Spirit: The Stallion of Cimarron. She must have wanted to get in touch w/ her American Indian half. It was a cute movie.

IMG_6283This is my idea of a fun Friday night … working on Project Life (I printed off 98 pictures to get caught up for 2015) while watching Pride & Prejudice.

1 comment:

Jen T said...

That is definitely a Friday fun night!!!! I would love to come have one with ya :)