CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Ich Liebe Dich

IMG_6304 Technology just blows my mind! Dad was able to text me these pictures he took on his cell phone. Mom made tacos for the Patzolds, and they ate it but weren’t huge fans. It’s so good to see Oma & Opa.

IMG_6305 Also, Melitta & Patrick. I’m so jealous they’re in Germany and wish that I could have gone w/ them. We have so many great memories from when we were stationed there over 20 years ago. I can’t wait to see all the pictures that they took when they get home.

IMG_6306They went for a walk around the village & went and visited Helmut’s grave site.

Here at home things were pretty normal. Autumn & I came home from spending the night at Mom & Dad’s, got ready for church, and I went visiting teaching at 11:00. Then we went to church, came home, scarfed down some dinner, and at 5:00 I had my Young Women’s presidency meeting at our house. I just LOVE the ladies that I get to serve with. Then our home teacher came at 6:30. It rained all day today and the weather dropped below freezing tonight, so Autumn & I went over to Mom & Dad’s house to spend the night in case the roads ice over.

No comments: