CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Mom & Dad’s Missionary Plaque

IMG_6215 Autumn & I got up early this morning, got ready, and took Nick up to Mom & Dad’s ward (congregation) with us to hear them speak. This is their official missionary plaque! It's all becoming too real too fast that they're leaving!!! We love them so much & are so grateful for the example they are setting!

IMG_6218Mom even got to do the honors and hang it in the hall w/ all the other missionary plaques. Nick & Autumn & I went home, had some lunch, and left to go to our own wards. I dropped Autumn off at our friend’s house so I could go to my ward council meeting. Church was really good, and I taught the lesson in Laurel’s about “What is the purpose of life?” I showed this video, which went along great w/ the lesson. After the video we had a good discussion. I had stand up ward council right after church, and then Autumn & I went over to Mom & Dad’s for dinner.

I scarfed down some dinner, visited for a few minutes, and then I had to leave for a Laurel class presidency meeting at 6:00 & BYD (Bishop/Youth Discussion) at 7:00. It was a day FULL of meetings and church, but that’s good b/c it’s all positive & uplifting and that’s what Sundays are for … to recharge my spiritual battery for the coming week.

No comments: