CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Star Wars Success

IMG_6316 I got up this morning and got some stuff done for work. It’s been SO NICE to work from home … too bad I can’t do this every day. Anyways, Autumn got up and we both got showered and cleaned up for the day b/c we were gross and stinky. We had breakfast and started watching Star Wars episodes 4-6. This is the most important/famous part of all 6 episodes I think. My favorite one is Episode 6 w/ the Ewoks and Jabba the Hut and that tender moment that Luke & Darth Vader share. We did it … we watched all 6 movies. I guess the force was with us! Lol.

IMG_6321 I made roast, potatoes, carrots & gravy for dinner. After we ate, we left to run some errands. We dropped off this “dating kit” to on of the Young Women who just turned 16. It has just a few cute things in it.

  • A box of “Goober” candy, b/c I don’t want them to date any goobers.
  • A flashlight for their key chain for lots of purposes.
  • Life savers & gum so they have good breath on their dates.
  • Chapstick because chapped lips are no good.
  • A mani/pedi kit to make sure their hands are soft and “holdable.”

IMG_6322 Autumn & I decided to stop at McDonald’s for dinner b/c we had a coupon. I have never seen that place so empty! There was only one other customer in there, and she was working on her laptop. Autumn had the whole entire kid’s area to herself. I think she liked Star Wars, b/c she had me do her hair like this so she could look like Princess Leia.

We got gas on the way home b/c we were down to 1/4 tank, did math homework, read a little bit, and then it was bedtime. The weather report said we’re supposed to get 2-4 inches of snow overnight!!! Maybe school will be cancelled again for a third day.

1 comment:

Jen T said...

I totally understand that ice is way different than snow! If you have never experienced an freezing rain storm, then you just can't understand. They are scary! No way you want to drive on ice! Love that you got through Star Wars, and love your dating kit. That is a cute idea! Hope you have a great week! Enjoy the last few days with your parents! I hope their mission goes well!