CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2015

Bubbles & Steaks

IMG_7032 Nate picked up Autumn while he was getting Olivia, so after work I went straight to their house. Nate made steaks (he wanted to try the way Gordon Ramsay did it on this video) for dinner. I made the garlic bread & when Riannon got home she threw together a salad. While we were waiting for dinner to be done, I took the girls outside. Autumn had fun blowing bubbles for Olivia to catch.

IMG_7030 Olivia is so cute! I can’t wait for her to be a little older so she can talk and tell us what she’s thinking. Dinner was super good! Autumn & I came home and took the balloons and treats over to one of my Laurel’s since it’s her birthday today. She was out w/ friends so we left them w/ her Mom. We came home & I let Autumn stay up until 9:00 to watch a Disney show that was on. I hope I won’t regret that tomorrow morning since she’s not a morning person.

No comments: