CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sweet Notes & A LATE Girl’s Night Out

IMG_7107 Tonight I went in my room to change clothes after Autumn was asleep and I found this sitting on my nightstand. I had no idea she did this and it touched my heart. I think she meant to say, “thank you for taking (CARE OF) me…”

IMG_7108 I had to reciprocate and put this note back to her on her mirror.

P1120679 Karri texted all of us this evening b/c her fortune inside a fortune cookie she ate at dinner said something about spending time with friends. So, from that small text we ended up throwing together a Girl’s Night out. We haven’t gotten together in months and months, so we were all excited to see each other. We went to the 10:00 showing of Age of Adeline. It was a really good movie, but moved a little slow. I loved the clothes, jewelry, and classic nuances in the movie. After the movie we asked someone to take a picture for us and he asked why 2 of us were wearing hoodies. We started laughing so hard & said b/c we’re livin’ the thug life. BA HA HA!

P1120680Since we didn’t get to talk at all during the movie, we decided to go to Denny’s to catch up w/ each other. We talked, laughed, vented, shared, etc. I can't even put into words how much I love & admire & adore these women. We were there until 1:30 am, but it was soooooooooo worth it! I am so blessed to have so many "kindred spirits in my life!

No comments: