CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2015

Fog, Nails, & Rain

IMG_7118 Today was another stormy day, which I love. After work/school we came home, scarfed down some dinner (warmed up frozen taquitos), and then left for my nail appointment. It was super foggy and rainy.

IMG_7122 A bunch of my Young Women were trying out for color guard tonight, so I had texted them to wish them good luck. They texted me a picture of them doing this, so Autumn & I had to text one back. LOL.

IMG_7123 The owner had to go pick up his daughter from daycare, and Autumn was so happy b/c they were able to sit and do rainbow looms together. They call each other “sister” b/c they think they look alike w/ their dark skin and dark hair.

IMG_7127I just ADORE Texas spring thunderstorms. The sunset tonight wasn't too bad either (no filters or edits done to this pic at all)!!! It was awesome to sit and get my nails done while listening to the rain outside (they had the door propped open).

No comments: