CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Face To Face Fireside

IMG_7292 It has been raining cats & dogs here, and I am so thankful. I’ve heard a lot of Texans complaining about all the rain, but I think it’s great and it’s nice to have such a wet Spring after having been in droughts for so long. We’ve only been able to water our lawns once every other week (only 2 times a month) for the past few years. Plus, I love rainy days after having lived in the Seattle area for 4 years.

IMG_7289 Tonight I watched the Elder & Sis. Bednar online fireside. It was EXCELLENT and I loved so many great answers he gave to the questions that were asked. The Spirit was so strong, and I found myself crying a few times b/c I was so touched by what was being said. It never ceases to amaze me how wonderful technology is … that he could be sitting in a room in Salt Lake City, UT and that I could be watching it on my laptop on my couch in Texas and that youth in the Philippines could hear him and ask him questions in real time. So WONDERFUL!

No comments: