CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother’s Day 2015

IMG_7285 I had a really nice Mother’s Day today. All the meetings before and after church were cancelled so we could spend time with our families. Nate was so sweet & got me the traditional orchid corsage since Dad wasn’t here to get one for me. After church we went over to Nate & Riannon’s and Nate had made a delicious pork roast w/ carrots and potatoes. It hit the spot and it was so nice to not have to make dinner or do dishes tonight.

IMG_7287 Nate & Riannon also gave me a super sweet card. Nick & his girlfriend came over and she gave me these beautiful tulips and some chocolate treats. Liz stopped by tonight at 9:00 and gave me some chocolate fudge and flowers from her Grandma’s garden b/c it’s my first Mother’s Day with my Mom being far away in Africa. I got to talk to Mom yesterday to wish her a Happy Mother’s Day.

IMG_5527 Happy Heavenly 88th Birthday to my Rufio today, especially on Mother's Day! You are LOVED and MISSED more than you know! Thank you for raising your 3rd daughter the way you did so that she could be MY wonderful mother!

No comments: