CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 22, 2015

Sooooo Autumn

IMG_7417 Tonight for dinner we went to Taco Cabana b/c we had a coupon and we shared a Cabana bowl. I had to snap this picture b/c it’s just soooooo Autumn. Her unique sense of style (fluorescent shirt, blank pants w/ gold polka dots), she always eats w/ one of her knees up, her long eyelashes, her beautiful straight Indian hair & dark skin, etc. I look at pics like this and can’t believe she’s already this old. It seems like it was just last year that she was a little toddler and now she looks so grown up. I’m going to blink and she’ll be a teenager. I’m so glad she’s mine and that I’m hers.

After we ate, we went to the $1 Jewelry store when I found a few pieces of Type 3 jewelry. We also went to Cato’s to return some clothes that I bought last week that I decided I didn’t need. I found a great Type 3 purse there as well. We stopped by Nate & Riannon’s on the way home to see Sweet Olivia. She had tubes put in her ears today & also had her adenoids taken out. You would never have known she had surgery today b/c she was running around and playing just like normal.

No comments: