CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Spiritual Sponge Sunday

I was sitting and reading my scriptures this morning, and an alarm went off on my phone notifying me that I was supposed to go visiting teaching in 15 minutes! I hurried and changed out of my jammies, ran a brush through my hair and rushed out the door. It was a good visit. Then I came home, Autumn & I ate some lunch, and got ready for church.  I love being able to sit and listen in sacrament & Sunday School and just use that time to be a spiritual sponge and soak up all of the Spirit that I can for the coming week. In Young Women’s, the Laurels went to Relief Society (we go into RS one Sunday every other month to get the girls acclimated to it so that when they graduate it’s not some foreign thing to them).
 
Autumn & I came home, scarfed down some dinner, and then I had a YW Pres meeting at 5:00. I can’t say enough good things about these wonderful women that I get to serve with. I’m thankful for them. Then our home teachers came at 6:30. Autumn said she needed to get a picture of me b/c I looked nice today. I’m trying to dress like a “Type 3” woman (richer/darker colors, angular shapes, gold jewelry, darker lipstick, etc).


No comments: