CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Blessed Beyond Belief

P1120889 I forgot to take pictures this morning of our last day of Girl’s Weekend. I slept in until 9:00 which made me so happy. We had breakfast and then I got showered and cleaned up since I stayed in pajamas all day yesterday. We cleaned up the house by washing all the sheets, running the dishwasher, vacuuming, and cleaning the bathrooms. Then we watched another episode of Downton Abbey. We left at 12:30 so I could get back in time to teach Young Women’s at 3:00. I dropped Mel & Karri off at home, went and got Autumn from Nate & Riannon’s, and then Autumn & I went to church.

I insisted that we get a picture of our ward council after church b/c there’s a lot of changes happening w/ people moving out of the ward. This isn’t everyone, but we had to take what we could get. I’m especially thankful for Bro. F who has been the Young Men’s president. He has been FABULOUS to work with. He hasn’t been like your typical YM president who never communicates or is flaky. We will GREATLY miss him and his whole family when they move. Luckily they’re still staying in the stake and just moving to another ward. It is such a privilege to serve with these faithful people. We get a lot accomplished and also have a great time doing it.

IMG_8030 After church we came home, scarfed down some dinner, and then we had a YW Presidency meeting here. Again, I get the privilege of serving w/ amazing women and we just get along so well. After they left, our home teachers came at 6:00. This is Bro. M’s last time home teaching us b/c he’s moving to Utah this week. He told Autumn a really cool story about a lady he met in Peru, and at the end of the story he gave Autumn this doll that the woman had made! It was such a special gift.

After they left I found Autumn sitting on the stairs just sobbing! I thought she was sad that Bro. M is moving, and she said that was part of it, but she said she was mostly crying b/c she was feeling the Holy Ghost so strongly. I just sat and held her while she cried her happy tears. It was a very special experience to share with her. Her doll didn’t leaver her side the rest of the night!

My cup is just OVERFLOWING w/ blessings from kindred spirit friends to serving with such a great ward council to having home teachers that make a difference in our lives. We are are blessed beyond belief!!!

No comments: