CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Family Home Evening Melt Downs


 I think all the stress I'm feeling about camp is rubbing off on Autumn, b/c she's been a little stinker lately. I tried doing Family Home Evening w/ her tonight by watching a Book of Mormon video but that only lasted about 30 seconds before she said she didn't like it and had a fit. You'd think I was asking her to cut her right arm off anytime I try to do something spiritual with her. Maybe it's a good thing that I'm not a stay at home Mom, b/c we'd just be annoyed with each other all the time.

I love that the magnolia tree in our front yard is still blooming. Autumn & I love looking to see if there are any new blooms each afternoon when we come home. I didn't realize there was a little tiny bug right in the middle of the middle bud until I was editing this picture. Can y'all see it?

No comments: