CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Former Colleagues Swim Party

IMG_8261 I got up this morning and went to the temple. I just love being there.

IMG_4844 When I got home I had some breakfast and then went over to Nate & Riannon’s to get prepped for the big party we were having at 1:00. We sprayed down the chairs, the back patio, the pool toys, etc. This has been such a fun tradition to have a party every year w/ these great people. It’s crazy to think that we all used to work together over 5 years ago yet we’re still so close.

IMG_4854 We had such a great time talking, BBQing, reminiscing, and eating good food. Everyone stayed for a few hours, and then after they left I helped clean everything up and then went home to crash and burn on the couch for the rest of the evening. I’m thankful we’ve made it a tradition to still get together every year.

No comments: