CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2015

Windshield Crack

IMG_8247 A few days ago I was driving down the highway and I heard a few little pebbles hit the windshield. I didn’t think anything about it. I picked Autumn up from daycare and when we got in the car she asked me what was on the windshield. I looked and there was a crack!!! I was so annoyed. It has spread across the whole windshield in just a few days! UGH!!!

IMG_8256I dropped Autumn off at cheer practice, rushed to WalMart to pick up 108 pictures I had printed off for Project Life (I haven’t printed pictures since May). I hurried home b/c I was hosting Family History Friday at my house. Only one YW showed up and we finished watching “The Beautiful Beast” movie that we had started but didn’t finish on Wed night. I took her home, came home and indexed while watching the BEST PART of the long Pride & Prejudice, and then I went and got Autumn from cheer practice.

1 comment:

Lillian Jenkins said...

That’s so annoying! But you really need to get it fixed as soon as you can, especially if you are driving little Autumn around in the car. A cracked windshield can be a dangerous thing if it interferes with your vision. But what’s truly irritating is not having what you need when you're just going about your business.