CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I’m Such A Bossy Butt

IMG_8275 Riannon had offered for Autumn to stay w/ them today instead of going to daycare so she could play and have fun. She was so thrilled to not have to go to daycare. They went swimming, watched TV, had a yummy lunch, and then they were swimming again when I got there after work. They are all so BROWN … I’m jealous.

IMG_8285 For mutual tonight a bunch of wards were doing a parody lip sync to the song, “Take Me To Church” by Hozier. One of the leaders had changed all the lyrics to religious stuff so we can use it as a missionary tool. They filmed the youth lip syncing to it tonight, and then once the video is put together and put on youtube the youth will be able to share it w/ their friends on Facebook, etc.

Tonight I realized that I am sooooooooooooooo a Type 3 energy/personality, b/c I completely took over and was a bossy butt. People were just milling around so I took it upon myself to make copies of the words, hand out the lyrics, and get the activity going. Then once that was moving forward I went to get my purse and noticed the young men were doing something on computers tonight. I asked them if they were indexing and they said yes, and my bossy butt self just took over! I told them I could show them the easiest ones to do, and they were more than happy to have the help. I was just so passionate about sharing what I know that it came on too strong. I felt bad when I got home, so I sent the leaders an email. They said it was fine and they were honestly happy to have the help b/c they didn’t know very much about indexing. But, I still need to reign it in and not be so over the top and pushy.

IMG_8287 After I “helped” w/ indexing I went into the gym to see how the filming was going. They were done and were just hanging out, eating refreshments, talking to the sister missionaries, and the boys were playing basketball. I can’t wait to see the video!

IMG_8288Autumn was SO EXCITED that Kylie & Kenzie were there tonight. They usually meet in the other building but came over to do the lip sync w/ us. She just adores them, and they are so cute w/ her. She almost looks like she could be a 12 year old Beehive!

No comments: