CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Celebratin’ National Cheesecake Day With Liz

IMG_8292 Autumn went to daycare today instead of spending the day w/ Riannon & Sofia b/c her class was going to a sculpture museum. Autumn said she had a good time. After I picked her up we went and got Liz to take her out for a very belated birthday dinner.

Our waiter was 6’5” and Liz thought he was cute for me so she kept asking him random questions like what his favorite cheesecake is and then she’d say, “no way! That’s Lisa’s favorite too!” She kept dropping hints, but he wasn’t picking up on them, which was fine by me. I told her she’s grounded from trying to hook me up w/ someone b/c every time she’s tried it has NOT worked out!!! Plus, I could never be w/ someone who takes such blurry pictures (this is the best of the 5 he took)! LOL!

IMG_8297 The main reason we went to Cheesecake Factory is b/c it’s National Cheesecake Day & they had their cheesecakes for half price. I’m so thankful for Liz & our friendship. She’s such a kindred spirit and it was fun to spend time talking and laughing with her all while eating some delicious food.

No comments: