CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 31, 2015

Indexing, Nails, & Scriptures

 P1120985Things have been slow at work lately, and I get everything done in the morning and then I have the afternoon open except for answering phone calls when they come in. So, instead of wasting time on Facebook I have been indexing. Today I indexed my 2,000th record!!! WOOT WOOT! I’ve found records that are fairly easy for me to index and I’ve gotten really fast at reading the records and inputting them b/c I know what info goes where.

IMG_8306 Autumn spent the day w/ Riannon & Sofia again b/c they were going to the Perot Museum. I rushed over to Nate & Riannon’s after work, grabbed Autumn and rushed across town to drop her off at cheer practice. She was a few minutes late, but that’s better than not showing up at all. I knew I wouldn’t have time to go home and make dinner before my nail appointment so I stopped at McDonald’s and got dinner. I had a coupon for a free like sandwich, so I got a Big Mac for Binh since I know he loves hamburgers. He moved to a new nail place and just look at how nice it is!!! I was super impressed. He was really thankful for the hamburger b/c he said he was super hungry. He went in the back and ate it while I went to the restroom. It was so good to have Binh do my nails again, b/c he knows exactly how I like them and he does such a good job and is fast at it.

IMG_8303 After my nails I went and got Autumn from cheer practice, we came home, I got her to bed, and then did what I’ve been doing for the past 2 months. I read a few chapters in the Book of Mormon. I’m trying to finish it in 90 days b/c our Bishop challenged all the youth to read it before school starts. Anyways, I have been marking so many good words or phrases that I have used up my red pencil down to a little nub! I put it next to the orange one just as a comparison as to how long it used to be and how short it is now.

I’m thankful that I have taken the challenge, b/c I’ve learned a lot of things. I’ve also had a lot of spiritual insights come to me as I’ve read. I’ve written those things down and am almost up to 20 pages of notes. It’s been so good for me to do. I’ve watched way less TV b/c my time is taken up w/ reading scriptures.

No comments: