CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Arboretum, Swimming, & Quelf

P8050372 Autumn got to go to the Arboretum w/ Riannon, Sofia, and Olivia.

P8050388 They had a lot of fun and even brought their own picnic lunch. I’m so thankful to Riannon for letting Autumn tag along so she didn’t have to be stuck at daycare the whole entire summer.

IMG_8346 I got to leave work early to pick up Autumn & take her to Activity Days. They were combined w/ the older girls today and they went swimming in one of the leader’s brand new pools (they just finished having it put in on Friday). It was soooooooooo hot (105 degrees) and I was kicking myself for not planning ahead and putting my swimsuit in the car this morning before leaving the house. I went and stuck my feet in the shade and tried not to melt.

IMG_8366 After the activity we came home, had some dinner, and then went to the church for Young Women’s. We wanted to play games to get to know each other (especially the 2 new leaders) better. We were going to play games we didn’t get the chance to play at girl’s camp and then at the end do a HUGE Twister game. But, we ended up playing Quelf instead. It is so random and funny and I think everyone had a good time. There was definitely a lot of laughing, which is a good thing. I just love these girls and leaders so much!!!

No comments: