CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Overflowing & Au Revoir, Sofia

IMG_8369 So, last night I went to get ready for bed and noticed that someone (Autumn) forgot to flush the toilet. I went to flush it and it started to overflow! I hurried and threw down a towel to contain the water to the toilet room so it wouldn’t spread to the whole bathroom. I ran and got the plunger and forced all the toilet paper (she uses WAAAAAAAAAY to much) down. It was NOT what I had planned to do at 11:30 at night when my bed was calling my name. But, we got it contained and cleaned.

IMG_8377 Tonight we went over to Nate & Riannon’s for a “farewell dinner” for Sofia. She’s leaving to go home tomorrow and we’re really going to miss her. She’s such a big helper with Olivia and is so sweet to Autumn.

No comments: