CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Fun

IMG_8381 I dropped Autumn off at cheer practice and was honestly excited to have some free time. I decided to try the pretzel crust w/ cheese sauce pizza from Little Caesars. It wasn’t horrible, but it’s not one that I would every buy again.

IMG_8388 I went to Cato’s and found a LOT of Type 3 clothes. I went in just to find a brown skirt, and I was successful with that, but I obviously found way more items than I had originally planned on. Luckily a lot of them were on sale.

IMG_8384 I’m so thankful for Coach Gayle. At the end of each practice she lets the girls come in to cool off. She also has dinner, fruit, drinks, and popsicles for them. The parents are going to start taking turns bringing the food each week. She’s such a great coach and really loves these girls.

No comments: