CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 25, 2015

Beautiful Girls & Orchids

IMG_9023Today we ran some football tickets over to the Deckers to exchange seats w/ them since ours are a little bit closer to the middle of the field and her parents are here visiting to watch the girls perform during halftime. Autumn just LOVES these two, and I’m so thankful she has such great girls to look up to. We gave our tickets to the former YW president & her girls.

IMG_9027 I took Autumn to cheer practice, came home and edited pics and blogged, and then went back and picked her up. We went and got Nick from work and I was OBSESSED w/ these orchids at the front of the store. I’ve never seen flowers like this before in my life. So gorgeous!!!!

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RIANNON! She is soooooo good for Nate, and we’re glad they found each other.

No comments: