CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Far From The Madding Crowd Movie Night

IMG_8725 I’m so excited for football season! I took Autumn over to Nate & Riannon’s so she could spend the night. I went and picked up Liz and we headed over to a Girl’s Night Out movie.

IMG_8731 I had posted on Facebook last week that my “Far From The Madding Crowd” DVD came in the mail, and one of the ladies in the ward offered to host a movie night in her theater room for anyone that wanted to come watch it. Her theater seats were SO NICE and comfy. It was a great night just having some girl time. I think everyone thoroughly enjoyed the movie.

We got done around 10:30 and I took Liz home and then went over to Nate & Riannon’s to spend the night. Autumn wakes up in the middle of the night and doesn’t sleep well if I’m not there.

No comments: