CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Forklift Finagler

IMG_9326 I was able to check emails and do a little bit of work while I was in Utah, but I still had a lot of work waiting for me when I got into work today. I had 94 emails (I had checked all of them on vacation) to put in their correct folders, and a bunch of sales to process and order products for. In the midst of all this back logged work, a big truck came to pick up these 7 BIG batteries. Usually one of the guys would load them up, but they were all gone. So, I had to use the forklift to load them all. It was fine until we had to finagle a few things to fit the last 2 onto the end of the truck. I was SO GLAD when it was over and they were all loaded safe and sound.

IMG_9329 Gas in Utah was about $2.56 a gallon, so it was super nice to get gas for $1.89 at the gas station down the road from our house. For Young Women’s tonight we went to the $1 Store as a Laurel’s class to put together a care package for one of the girls that graduated in June and is now away at college. We wanted to let her know we love her and miss her.

No comments: