CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2015

State Fair Of Texas

2015.10.12 State Fair 2 Autumn didn’t have school today b/c of Columbus Day, so she went to daycare while I went to work. Nate & Riannon decided to go to the State Fair this afternoon & they offered to take Autumn with them! That was so super nice of them to do so she wasn’t stuck at daycare all day.

IMG_9399It looks like they had a great time and got to see a lot of fun things and try some delicious food. It was so weird to come home after work to a quiet house. I had a quiet dinner, worked on editing pics, and watched whatever TV shows I wanted to.

IMG_9398During the service auction a few weeks ago I won Family Home Evening treats for a month from Laura. I had forgotten about it until she texted to see what time she could drop our treats off for tonight. I was thinking it would be a plate of cookies but she went all out and got us caramel apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory! The one on the right is the apple pie flavor and it was DIVINE!!! I’m so glad we won this service at the service auction.

No comments: