CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Garbage Disposal Gunk

On Sunday us leaders decided we would do a combined YW activity for Wednesday since none of us had anything planned for our individual classes. We watched the 1970 Claymation movie "Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town." I told the girls to look for any church principles in the movie. After the movie we had a discussion about it. We also had treats & popcorn for them to enjoy during the movie. It was a fun & relaxing activity, which is nice to do sometimes.

After I got Autumn to bed, I decided to tackle trying to fix the garbage disposal. That side of the sink has been slow to drain the past few days, but today it wouldn't drain at all. Let's just say that replacing a garbage disposal is NOT for the faint of heart! I'd much rather be replacing a sprinkler head. At least I'm saving a bunch of money by doing it myself.
 
Nick didn't get home until 9:45, and Home Depot and Lowes both closed at 10:00 so I wasn't able to go get a new one tonight. I'll just have to wait and do it tomorrow after work. We can be without a working kitchen sink & dishwasher for one day.

No comments: