CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2016

Autumn The Amazon Laundry Princess

We had NOTHING on the calendar for tonight, so we came home and made a nice dinner. Then Autumn said she needed some help doing her laundry. I had her go gather it all up and bring it to the laundry room so I could help her with it. She came out of her room carrying it like this. It made me laugh b/c it made me think of ...

... Shanti from the Jungle Book when she's carrying the pot on her head to "go and fetch the water." I tell Autumn all the time that she's a strong Amazon Warrior Princess. She looks like one in this picture.

After getting her laundry started we had Family Home Evening. We read one chapter/devotional in the book "40 Days With The Savior" by Connie E. Sokol. I let Autumn pick which chapter we read and she picked the one about how Jesus Christ honored women. We read that short chapter and talked about how important it is to never let anyone treat us as "less than" b/c we're women. We should always be treated with the utmost respect.

No comments: