CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

We Love The Disney Channel

We didn't have anything going on tonight, so we came home and ate dinner. Then we read for 15 minutes b/c Autumn hadn't done that at daycare like she usually does. After that we were both ready to rest and relax for the evening. Autumn LOVES K.C. Undercover on the Disney Channel, so we recorded this episode from Sunday night. I think this is the 3rd time she's watched it.

After that we watched "Bedtime Stories" starring Adam Sandler b/c it was on TV. I think I had seen bits and pieces of it (like when it "rains" gumballs), but I hadn't ever seen the whole thing. I FOR SURE did not remember this part at the end when they have a luau. Autumn paused it for me to point out these "big, buff, and brown" boys, b/c she knows that's what I like. LOL!

No comments: