CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Saturday Chores

 I got up this morning and went to the temple to do a session. I like to take a picture and post it on Facebook and include a scripture. I do that as a way to be a missionary and share something spiritual on social media. This is the picture I posted today w/ this scripture, "If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence, (for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help." 
~2 Chronicles 20:9

When I got home we got busy cleaning the house. I vacuumed the kitchen and living room and my bathroom. Autumn mopped, b/c she LOVES to mop. I also scrubbed my bathroom floor w/ a brush, so Autumn decided she needed to copy me and do the same thing in her bathroom. It cracks me up that she's scrubbing the bathroom floor in her soft and fluffy bathrobe w/ pigtails in her hair. Sometimes she comes across as so mature and way older than she is. But then I see still shots of our life like this, and I'm reminded she's just a young 9 year old girl.

I was supposed to be taking the Laurels to a dating conference in Dallas tonight, but none of them could go, so I had the night free. I'd love to say that we went and did something great, but Autumn wanted to just stay home and veg out and watch movies. So, we snuggled up on the couch together and enjoyed spending time together.

No comments: