CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2016

Mommy/Daughter Date

 This is where I usually find Autumn after I get showered and ready to go for the day. I think she's gone in to her room to get ready, but really she's just sleeping at the foot of the bed under all the blankets. Little stinker!

 Autumn & I went out on a Mommy/Daughter date tonight. It's part of her birthday present. We went to a yummy Tex-Mex restaurant b/c I had a coupon for buy one enchilada meal get one free. Plus, they have this creamy jalapeno dip that they bring out w/ the chips that is super delicious!

After dinner we went to see the play "Seussical The Musical." I have never seen it before and wasn't sure what to expect. Both Autumn & I LOVED it. I am constantly blown away by how incredibly professional these productions are at the high schools in our area. The sets, costumes, acting, singing, dancing, etc. I am so jealous, b/c my high school theater days were nothing this fancy or elaborate. But maybe that's good though, b/c then I would have never gotten good parts. It was a wonderful Mommy/Daughter date.

No comments: