CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 26, 2016

Autumn At Work

 Autumn only woke up once during the middle of the night, and I was able to get her to go back to sleep. We got up at 6:40 like usual and the plan was she was going to go over to Nate & Riannon's while I went to work. But, she said she wanted to go to work w/ me. So, I made her bring her homework and a few DVD's to keep herself entertained. I didn't send her to school b/c I had no idea how much the jet lag would affect her. She did great, and could have gone to school today. But, neither of us knew how tired she would be and I'm glad we didn't chance it.

 She was an angel girl and she had fun going to pick up the mail and get lunch w/ me. We had to take a picture of her w/ my boss b/c my boss knows Curt. We texted Curt this picture. I had A LOT of work to catch up on, but I'm so thankful for Lori who filled in while I was gone. She did a fabulous job.

For dinner tonight I made tatchos, which are tater tot nachos. Nick & Autumn ate them but didn't care for them b/c the chorizo was too spicy. I might try making it again, but would just use regular hamburger w/ some taco seasoning instead. 

I spent part of the evening trying to unpack. It looks like a tornado swept through my room! Dad had needed clothes to pack around some of the items he had sent home w/ us, so half of our clothes were clean and half were dirty. I decided to just wash them all again b/c the clean clothes were stinky from being in the suitcases. I have a feeling it will be a while until everything is put away and back to normal!

No comments: