CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2016

2 For 2 On FHE

So far we're 2 for 2 on getting together for Family Home Evening. GO US! I had Nate & family over to our house tonight b/c I had made a double batch of creamy crockpot chicken. As soon as I got home I hurried and cooked up some pasta and took some of it over to the Relief Society president's house. She just had knee surgery and I told her I'd bring her family dinner tonight. Nate & family came over and we had dinner together. 

Then we had Family Home Evening. Nate did a fun activity where we had to try and balance 2 forks & a toothpick on another toothpick that was stuck into the top of the salt shaker. We talked about how when you know and follow the commandments then you are able to better balance all the things you need to do. We like to keep our FHE's short and sweet b/c Olivia's attention span is so short.

No comments: