CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Daylight Savings Nature Walk

 I didn't have any meetings before church, which was so nice to just spend a relaxing morning w/ Autumn. I didn't have to teach in YW either, so I got to just sit and soak up the lessons and the Spirit like a sponge. I didn't have anything planned for lunch, so Autumn & I just put together a hodge podge of things. It's funny that they all ended up being green ... avocado on the chicken wrap, asparagus, broccoli, and a strawberry smoothie w/ spinach in it. Yay for eating so many vegetables in one meal.

 I don't like losing an hour of sleep b/c of Daylight Savings, but it is so worth it to me b/c of the longer light in the evenings. After dinner tonight I went on a nature walk around the neighborhood (Autumn didn't want to come with me). The temperate was perfect, there was a nice breeze, and the sun was still in the sky at 7:00 pm!

 This cactus almost looked fake!

Such bright & happy flowers. Spring is for sure my favorite season. Everything comes back to life, it's colorful, and the weather is so pleasant. YAY!

No comments: