CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Spring Break Movie Night

 Since it's Spring Break we didn't have a Young Women's activity tonight. But, I knew we had a bunch of girls in town and I haven't hosted a movie night at my house in a long time, so I told the YW they could come over for a movie night if they wanted to come. I told them to wear jammies if they wanted, bring blankets and pillows, and treats if they wanted them. I provided drinks and popcorn. We watched Princess Diaries 2, which is super cute. I just love Anne Hathaway & Julie Andrews! As you can see, there was lots of hair braiding going on.
 
I'm glad we had such a good turn out, especially since it's Spring Break. I need to start hosting these at least once a month. It's so nice for us to get together outside of church. There's no agenda and we get to just enjoy being together and having fun. I LOVE getting to serve in Young Women's, even though it can be challenging sometimes.

No comments: