CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Volleyball, Bluebonnets, & The Library

I'm so thankful Autumn's volleyball game was in the later morning instead of at 8:00 am so I could sleep in. She got home from her camping trip at 9:00ish and said she had a super fun time. We had some breakfast and got ready for her volleyball game. She got to participate in the coin toss and decide if her team would serve or receive. 

 They needed a parent to be a line judge, so I volunteered. I totally got one wrong and said it was out when I guess it was in (it hit the line and so I wasn't sure). WHOOPS! The girls played hard but lost all 3 of their games.

 I keep reminding Autumn that this is just for fun & for learning. I'm proud of her for getting out there, for trying, and for being a good teammate.

 After her volleyball game we came home, had lunch, and then got ready to go take bluebonnet pics. Today was a perfect day to do it, b/c it was overcast (great soft lighting) and windy. Autumn wants me to put her hair in foam rollers tonight after she showers, and then go back to take "curly haired" pictures tomorrow. She did a fabulous job and we got some great bluebonnet pictures. As a treat for doing such a wonderful job we went to Wendy's. I know I'm biased b/c she's my daughter but I think she is so beautiful (both on the inside and outside).

 On a whim, I decided to stop by the library to get some books b/c we haven't been in a long time. I finished reading that Proper Romance novel the other night and wanted to get more books by Josi Kilpack.

Autumn also found some books she wanted to check out. We came home and basically just spent the rest of the evening relaxing, reading, and watching TV.

No comments: