CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2016

Daddy/Daughter Campout

 My boss was awesome & said I could leave work at 3:30 today! I went and got Autumn from daycare and we went to a kid's consignment store to try and find her a dress to wear for our annual bluebonnet pics. We found one, which is a HUGE feat b/c Autumn is super picky about her clothes and how they feel when she's wearing them. Plus, the dress was only $8.50! YAY! We went over to the D's house b/c they had invited her to go w/ them on their ward's Daddy/Daughter Campout! She was sooooooooo excited.

 We told Kylie that she had to take a lot of pictures and send them to us. This was the first one she sent and we were cracking up b/c she's so high up in the tree and Autumn looks so small way down on the ground. Too fun.

 While the kids were off having fun, us Moms had some fun of our own. Karri, Mary, and I went out to eat at Jason's Deli and then we went and did an endowment session at the temple. I LOVE these ladies so much and am thankful we can connect on spiritual levels as well as fun levels.

 Another fun picture from the campout. It means so much to me that Autumn has these incredible examples of older girls to look up to. I'm thankful that they love her and include her and make her feel special. Our lives are so richly blessed b/c of the wonderful people we get to be around.

When us Moms got done at the temple we went back to Karri's house and got in their hot tub. It was so nice! Mary & I were crazy and even jumped into the swimming pool even though it was super cold! After all of that fun we went back inside to play games. I didn't get home until 2:30 am, but the lack of sleep is so worth it to spend time with such great friends.

No comments: